Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
Splash (Ireland) Ltd T/A Splash – Booking Terms
We advise you book as far in advance as possible to save any disappointment
Groups under 10 people are required to pay in full.
For groups of 11 or more people a deposit payment of £10 per person is required for all activities at time of booking.
Activity deposits can be paid online at time of booking provided there are over 11 people. Then the final balance must be paid before the activity date or on the day of activity.
Your deposit is a non-refundable booking fee covering the administrative costs we incur in processing your order.
Confirming your booking and payment
Deposits and Full Payment can be paid in the following ways:
- Credit or Debit Card Online –by clicking here
- Credit card information is entered securely, using SSL technologies. Payments are processed by our our payment partner eRMS (View PCI Compliance)
- Invoice (Please note: ONLY applicable to large companies and youth organisations. Please call 02886748881 to arrange)
The remaining balance must be paid upon arrival on the day selected for your activity booking.
We will send you electronically via email, a confirmation showing the price for your booking and any additional charges. It will also detail payments received and balance due.
Please check the details on your confirmation carefully. If any of the details are incorrect, or changed, you must inform our Booking Team as soon as possible.
You must also ensure that you pay any amount required in accordance with the confirmation payment schedule. If you do not, we will have the right to cancel your reservation and keep your deposit (as it is a non-refundable booking fee).
All bookings incur an additional non-refundable administration charge of 4% of the total amount payable online.
Credit/Debit cards will normally be authorised and charged to your account within one to two working days.
Cancellations, Refunds and Credit
Bookings are non-refundable. However, if you give us at least 48 hours advance notice we could transfer the booking to another available date. Under special circumstances activity payments may be credited in the form of Gift Vouchers provided more than 48 hours advance notice is given.
Participant numbers can be decreased at least 48 hours before activity. Within 48 hours £10 per person will be charged. (This excludes all events)
If you cancel on the day or do not show there is no refund, credit or vouchers available.
All invoices must be paid in advance at least 7 days before event. A deposit must be made at time of booking (usually £10 per person) to secure. No booking is secure without payment or email confirmation. Once a deposit has been paid the remaining balance must be paid upon arrival to Splash before activities can take place. In some cases, organisations can pay in full on arrival subject to prior approval. We understand that some organisations cannot pay deposits and only pay after the event and so we kindly ask for prompt payment within 2 weeks after the date of invoice. This is only available to organisations with prior consent.
Those organisations that are authorised to pay after an event but cancel prior to the event will incur a cancellation charge as outlined above.
If we (Splash) require to cancel activities due to inappropriate weather conditions, we will reschedule bookings to an alternative date or offer a Gift Voucher to the value of original booking valid for 6 months. Please note that refunds are not available.
Communication & Marketing
If you have made a booking through our website we may occasionally update you on our latest activities, events, news and special offers via e-mail, post & telephone.
All Splash Customers have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us, please click on the “unsubscribe” link in any email communications which we might send you.
Website Terms & Conditions
The term Splash or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 60 Desertmartin Road, Moneymore, Magherafelt BT45 7RB. Our company registration number is NI664882. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Splash is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Splash may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/oroffers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Participation & Risk Acknowledgment
The activities and events offered at Splash (Ireland) Ltd (trading as Splash) are extreme sports and therefore entail a degree of risk. Splash does not assume or accept responsibility (excluding negligence) for any injury, loss, or, damage, incurred by the participant. Participation in the selected activity is entirely at your own risk and participants are expected to know and stay within their personal safety limits.
It is the responsibility of all participants to fully inform activity instructors of any underlying medical issues/conditions (e.g. asthma, allergies or injuries) which may affect their ability to participate. All participants are responsible for their own safety and the safety of their possessions while onsite. In the unlikely event of loss, injury, damage or death the participant will agree to indemnify and hold harmless Splash.
Photos may be taken during the selected activity session; it is the responsibility of activity participants to inform the photographer if they do not want their photo/video taken.
Splash require the following to be followed and abide by:
- I recognise that the activity/activities selected entail a degree of risk and may be both physically and emotionally demanding. I declare myself to be physically fit and mentally able to undertake such demands.
- I understand that undisclosed personal medical/health information may jeopardise the safety of myself and others.
- I will listen to, and abide by, safety instructions or rules given by Splash and activity instructors.
- I will, at all times, wear any necessary safety equipment, removing it only when instructed to do so by activity staff.
- I will use the activity equipment as instructed, for the purpose intended, and not to injure, hurt or jeopardise the safety of others.
- I recognise that any offensive, aggressive or disruptive behaviour by myself, or any member of my group, will result in the termination of the activity session and you will be asked to leave Splash.
- I appreciate the need to dress appropriately, bringing a full change of clothes and any necessary medication.
- I confirm that I am not under the adverse influence of drink or drugs.
- In the unlikely event of loss, injury, damage, or death, I acknowledge that Splash are not responsible, nor liable, for any direct, or indirect, loss, damage, injury or death arising from, or in connection to, the activities (except death or personal injury caused by Splash’s negligence).
- I confirm my voluntary participation in this activity. Furthermore, I confirm that I have fully read and understood the requirements and conditions of my participation.