Stand Up Paddle Boarding
STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING
A gentle float in the great outdoors awaits.
Try the relaxing and tranquil experience of Stand Up Paddle Boarding at Splash Outdoor WaterPark.
If the all-action bouncing and sliding around our Inflatable AquaPark isn’t for you, we’ve got something a little more chilled to offer.
With a huge 12-acre lake, filled with clear and clean water, our Stand Up Paddle Board sessions are a relaxing and calming way to spend an hour. Once kitted out with your wetsuit and buoyancy aid, our instructors will give you your board and give you a quick safety brief to show you how to safely and effectively use the Stand Up Paddle Boards to get the most enjoyment our of your session. These are not lessons, only Stand Up Paddle Board sessions.
You can then take it easy, gliding your way across our huge lake and letting the worries of life slip away as you float your way past the picturesque landscape that makes Splash Outdoor WaterPark one of a kind.
- Sessions are 50 minutes
- Safety briefing will begin 5 MINUTES before session
- You must arrive 20 minutes before your session START TIME
- Participants must be aged 4+
- Children under 8 years old must be on the same board as an adult – maximum 2 people per board (only charged for per board if opting for this)
- Children under 12 years must have an adult on a paddle board beside them.
- Participants must be able to swim
- Bookings must be made online in advance
- Any damage to the fin on the bottom or of the board will result in a £20 fine. Loss or damage to the paddle will result in £30 fine.
- Participants must stay at least 5M from the edge of the lake, AquaPark and any other hazards at all times
Please note: On rare occasions, times may be liable to change due to adverse weather and/or light conditions.
For large group bookings (20+) please contact the office on 02886748881 or email email@example.com.