Welcome to Splash Saunas: Experience a unique brand of hot and cold therapy
Discover a new level of relaxation and rejuvenation at Splash with our new wood-fired saunas. Nestled on the water’s edge, overlooking our picturesque spring water lake, these saunas promise a unique blend of tranquility and invigoration.
Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature as you enjoy the warmth of our wood-fired saunas. Positioned at the water’s edge, surrounded by lush greenery, the setting itself becomes a part of your wellness journey.
Direct Lake Access
Experience the ultimate thermal contrast by seamlessly transitioning between the heat of the sauna and the refreshing coolness of our crystal-clear lake. Step directly from the sauna into the water, allowing the elements to invigorate your senses.
Our saunas are fired by sustainably sourced wood, creating an authentic and cozy atmosphere. Breathe in the natural aromas and unwind as the heat penetrates your body, promoting relaxation and easing tension.
Have a look at our brand new wood-fired saunas
The Sauna experience at Splash is booked as a 1 hour session that includes Open Water Swimming.
This gives you the benefit of being able to dip in and out of the water and into the saunas, to experience some rejuvenating hot and cold therapy.
Non-Members – £12 per person – 60 min session
Members – £6 per person – 60 min session
(with buoyancy aid supplied by Splash)
You also have access to all of Splash’s facilities, including hot showers, changing cubicles, modern and stylish bathrooms and the seating areas and balcony in the main pavilion, offering panoramic views of the park and surrounding countryside.
𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘: 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝟰𝗣𝗠 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟴𝗔𝗠 𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀, 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟰𝗣𝗠 𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘁, 𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲.
Private Group Bookings
Groups can hire our saunas for a private session. They seat up to 16 people per sauna and we have two saunas, side by side. A one hour session, including Open Water Swimming is £160 per sauna.
- All participants MUST be aged 16 and above.
- Participants should not stay in the sauna any longer than 15 minutes at any one time.
- A buoyancy aid is ESSENTIAL if entering the water.
- All participants who use the lake as a ‘cold plunge’ do so at their own risk. It is the responsibility of the participants to ensure they are capable swimmers and can cope with the cold-water temperature of the lake.
- Exit the sauna immediately if dizzy, faint or uncomfortable.
- All participants using the sauna do so at their own risk. If participants have any medical conditions / underlying health conditions, it is ESSENTIAL to consult a doctor before using the sauna.
- DO NOT use the sauna if suffering from high / low blood pressure, have any circulatory / heart disorders or suffer from epilepsy / diabetes.
- DO NOT use the sauna if pregnant; or are prone to fainting / dizziness.
- DO NOT drink alcohol before or during the sauna session.
- NO alcohol or nudity permitted within the sauna.
- NO shaving, creams or lotions permitted within the sauna.
- REMOVE all hanging jewellery or clothes with metal parts, before entering the sauna.
- Flammable materials such as newspapers or magazines should NOT be taken into the sauna.
- No glass or metal bottles to be taken into the sauna.
- Participants MUST sit on a towel whilst using the sauna.
- Participants MUST ONLY pour WATER onto the sauna stove GENTLY.
WHAT TO BRING:
- 2 Towels – 1 for sitting on and 1 for drying off
- Bottled water (recommended to be kept outside of sauna)
- Flip flops or sandals to get from changing rooms to saunas.
𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘: 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝟰𝗣𝗠 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆.
Please note: On rare occasions, times may be liable to change due to adverse weather and/or light conditions.
For private group bookings, please contact the office on 02886748881 or email email@example.com.
WHY TRY SAUNAS?
Combine the soothing heat from our wood-fired saunas, along with the refreshing chill of our fresh spring water lake!
Sauna bathing has been associated with a myriad of health benefits, from improved circulation and skin health to stress reduction and enhanced sleep. The combination of sauna sessions and cold-water immersion provides a holistic approach to well-being.
Connection with Nature
Splash saunas offer more than just a wellness retreat; they provide an opportunity to connect with the natural environment. The calming views and sounds of the surrounding landscape create a serene backdrop for your relaxation journey.
Our current Open Water Swimming times (Jan - March) are as follows: