Explore our lake in a tandem kayak!
Try Kayaking at Splash Outdoor WaterPark
Kayaking is an exhilarating and exciting activity that is perfect for adventurers and thrill-seekers of all ages. As an outdoor waterpark, we highly recommend kayaking to our visitors as a way to experience the beauty and excitement of our natural environment while staying active and having fun. Our Kayaks are tandem, meaning two people fit into each one. You can either take part solo or as a pair.
Once kitted out with your wetsuit and buoyancy aid, our instructors will give you your kayak and give you a quick safety brief to show you how to safely and effectively use the Kayak to get the most enjoyment our of your session. These are not lessons, only Kayak sessions.
Kayaking is not only a fun activity, but it also offers a range of health benefits. It is a great way to improve your cardiovascular fitness, build strength and endurance, and improve your overall balance and coordination. Additionally, kayaking can be a great stress reliever and help to clear your mind as you immerse yourself in the beauty of nature, and we have plenty of that at Splash.
So come and join us at our outdoor waterpark for an unforgettable kayaking experience. Our friendly and experienced staff will be on hand to guide you through the basics and ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable time on the water.
£20 per Kayak – 50 min session
(with wetsuit and buoyancy aid supplied by Splash)
Wetsuit not compulsory, we’ll leave that up to you.
*You’re welcome to bring your own wetsuit*
Click the link below to book online:
- Sessions are 50 minutes
- Safety briefing will begin 5 MINUTES before session
- You must arrive 20 minutes before your session START TIME
- Participants must be aged 4+
- Children under 12 years old must be on same kayak as an adult – maximum 2 people per kayak.
- Participants must be able to swim
- Bookings must be made online in advance
- Any damage to the kayak will result in a £20 fine. Loss or damage to the paddle will result in £30 fine.
- Participants must stay at least 5M from the edge of the lake, AquaPark and any other hazards at all times
Please note: On rare occasions, times may be liable to change due to adverse weather and/or light conditions.
For large group bookings (20+) please contact the office on 02886748881 or email email@example.com.